Pao Chow is where I review the plentiful restaurants San Francisco is famous for. It also includes weekly recipes, Top 5 and 10 lists (food related), and anything else that tickles my palate or imagination.
Click on the links below for the each of the different entries I’ve made of late.
This page has the following sub pages.
- Recipe of the Week: Pan de Muerto
- Recipe of the Week: Crunchy Spam Balls
- Mexicanitos Part II – Nopalito
- Phantom Food Stealers Strike Again!
- And the plot thickens – Phantom may be actual practical joker
- Not Your Average Super Star (Burma SuperStar)
- Recipe of the Week: Apple Sausage Stuffing a la Pao
- The Last Suppers Part 1 (Bushi-Tei and Burger Bar)
- Recipe of the Week: Dungeness Crab Guacamole
- Poc Chuc – Real Yucatecan Cuisine in SF. Enough Said.
- A Tribute to Roast Christmas Goose and my Mother
- Recipe of the Week: Shaved Fennel, Blood Orange and Pistachio Salad
- Top 5 Late Night Eats (and Drinks)
- Marina Submarine – Home to the Sandwich Nazi of SF
- The Return of Phantom Food Stealer
- A Super Bowl Spread of Recipes
- Top 5 Most Overrated Dishes
- “A” is for Anne, “B” is for Birthday Potluck
- Phantom Work Food Stealers…and Ways to Deal with them
- Mexicanitos Part 1 – Regalito