“A man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry.”
-Bible, Ecclesiastes 8.15
We’ve covered the first two (sun and eating) of The Bible’s edict with Pao Fit and Pao Chow. Let’s move on to the third with everyone’s potential favorite (Pao Sip) inspired by the ever-popular cocktail. Then, we can all hopefully be a merry crew.
Oyster Beer Festival. Bay to Breakers. Speak Easy’s. Mission lounges and SOMA warehouse clubs. Oh, and that fraternity like region known as the “Triangle.” SF is a city that enjoys it’s drinking culture. Pao Sip will cover the various celebrations, watering holes and saloons dedicated to this urban feature.
Click the links below to see all entries related to the tour-de-force of drinking that guides SF.
This page has the following sub pages.
- Jet Planes, Seer Sucker and Fernet – Welcome to Fleet Week
- Drink of the Week: Antica Formula and the Peto Martini
- Boisson (Drink) of the Week: Pimm’s Cup
- Drink of the Week: Spiced Cranberry Sangria
- Holiday Drinks of the Week: Yellow Bicycle, Candy Cane Cocktail, Mulled Hottie Tottie
- Cocktail Kitchen – Excellent Resource
- Drink of the Week: Elderflower Royale Cocktail
- 21st Amendment Brewery – Thirst Quenching, Hunger Striking Originality
- Pao Pisco Pilgrimage & Inca Trail Cocktail Recipe